Luminex, a DiaSorin Company is seeking dedicated and talented individuals with a proactive and positive can-do' attitude to join our team. If changing the diagnostic landscape and revolutionizing patient care sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we invite you to apply today! Together, we can help healthcare providers improve patient outcomes, make a difference in fighting the COVID-19 outbreak, and tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
A Brief Overview
The Sr. FP&A Analyst North America will be responsible for: Managing a budget and planning process, revenue and OpEx forecasts, internal reporting and ad-hoc analysis for North America Immuno and Molecular businesses. Organizing and Harmonizing the Reporting Structure across the 2 businesses (Immuno and Molecular) as well as across the 2 countries in North America (USA and Canada).
What you will do
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization to engage in financial planning activities and support decision-making.
- Provide financial analysis, planning/forecasting and decision-making support to multiple business areas and support key business routines such as quarterly forecast, annual and long-term planning.
- Lead the preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts for FP&A Business Partners and leaders to drive decisions.
- Perform frequent and complex ad hoc analytical assignments and modeling to identify opportunities in the business and presenting recommendations to FP&A Business Partners and leaders.
- Implementing and reviewing the KPI measurements with the North America Commercial Controller to ensure consistency and data accuracy.
- Support the Commercial Leaders in managing organization expenses and deliver reporting to assist in the identification of appropriate levels of spending and potential areas of cost reduction.
- Serve as a partner to assigned business leaders in the monthly review, updating, and variance analysis of financial forecasts on a rolling basis.
- Identify, analyze, and provide insights on emerging trends.
- Collaborate with initiative owners and business leaders to identify essential data analysis and measurements needed to ensure initiative's success.
- Prepare communications, coordinate, and lead meetings to present findings to business leaders on topics such as business performance, KPIs, and investment analysis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in accounting, business, or finance required; advanced degree in finance or professional designation (eg, CPA, CMA, MBA). preferred
- 7+ Years 7+ years of financial planning & analysis experience or other similar experience. preferred
- 1+ Years Accounting firm experience of 2/3 years. preferred
- 1+ Years Demonstrated experience in financial forecasting, budgeting, business partnership, and financial modeling preferred. preferred
- 1+ Years Advanced spreadsheet skills. preferred
Training and Skills
- Ability to think and act strategically. (High proficiency)
- Ability to synthesize and present complex data. (High proficiency)
- Ability to analyze and communicate competitive strategies, business trends, performance trends against plan, market trends, etc. in a clear concise manner. (High proficiency)
- Ability to continue focus in a fast paced environment with several daily interruptions. (High proficiency)
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and employees, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and the ability to constructively handle conflict. (High proficiency)
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative. (High proficiency)
- Ability to proactively identify issues and take on additional challenges as needed. (High proficiency)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. (High proficiency)
- Strong project management skills. (High proficiency)
- Strong organizational skills. (High proficiency)
- Requisite level of computer skills - MS Word, Excel (advanced skills), Power Point, Outlook, etc. (High proficiency)
- Knowledge of Hyperion/Oracle a plus. (High proficiency)
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines independently. (High proficiency)
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- 10% Travel may be required
Luminex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, citizenship status, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, or any other protected characteristic or category protected by applicable law.
Web Reference AJF/383519944-50
Posted Date Sun, 07 Aug 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Luminex Corporation. Please note Finance Jobs Market is not responsible for the application process on any external website.